It's that time of year when we host our annual summer Garden Party!
Due to current restrictions, we are unable to welcome you to the hospice this year. However, that is not going to stop us bringing the party to you.
Join us live our Facebook page from 12pm on Saturday 4th July for our a virtual summer Garden Party.
We have so much going on this summer, for everyone to get involved with!
• Enter your doggy into our virtual Dog Show for a chance to win a pet photography session;
• Get the children involved with our Drawing Competition, with prizes for the winners in each age category;
• Dedicate a Song to your loved one, in memory or celebration, and have it added to our Spotify playlist which will be available for download;
• Enter our Garden Party Raffle with some amazing prizes;
• Enter our Teddy Tombola for a chance to win one our gorgeous teddy bears.
Then join us on our Facebook page on Saturday 4th July from 12pm as we live stream our virtual event from the grounds of the hospice. The competition winners will be announced & the raffle and teddy tombola will take place on the day.
For more information, call the fundraising team on 0151 932 6044 or email email@example.com.